Covid-19 Guidelines for MATS 2021
We are pleased to be able to deliver MATS 2021 in a Hybrid operation allowing both live and in person attendance and also virtual online attendance. To ensure we keep all of our visitors and guests safe and well we will be operating the following process for attending live and in person.
On arrival before entering the event you will be met by members of our security team who will ask for proof of a daily Negative Lateral Flow Test (LFT) result or one of the following if this is not available:
- Current Covid Passport / or international equivalent.
- Proof of vaccination both doses received at least 14 days before arrival at the event.
- Proof of negative PCR Test
- Medical exemption certificate
Once this information has been checked you will be issued with a daily wrist band and proceed to the event sign in desk.
We request all attendees observe the following:
- If you have any symptoms you should not be attending as per government rules please make use of the Virtual Platform instead
- Wear a face covering while inside of the Main Building and Marquee.
- Observe a 1M social distance wherever possible
- If you feel unwell during the live event with any of the Covid symptoms please leave the event, your registration will enable you to participate remotely should you need to isolate.
- Throughout the venue sanitiser stations are located, please make use of these and wash your hands on a regular basis.
For the comfort of all of our attendees:
- Refreshments will be served using compostable disposable cups
- Lunch will be delivered in a covid safe manner using wrapped individual items.
- Baked items to accompany refreshments will be individually wrapped.